Meet Dr. Berry and the staff
Here at Moberly Family Dentistry, we are proud to be one of the most trusted clinics for general dentistry in Moberly area. Under the leadership of Michael W. Berry, DDS, we have over 200 years of combined dental experience and have served and cared for countless patients over the span of more than two decades.
We are especially interested in making all of our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment. Our staff is trained and skilled, and we strive to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient. Each member of our team has years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care. We strive to stay up to date with the latest in technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
Dr. Michael W. Berry, D.D.S.
Born: Salisbury, MO
- 1983 Graduated the University of Missouri Columbia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors
- 1987 Graduated the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree
- Received the American General Dentist Senior Student Award for all areas of General Dentistry
From June 1987 through January 1988, I was an associate of Dr. Bruce Johnston in Dodge City, Kansas. I opened my practice in Moberly in April 1988 in the East Village Mall. I built my own building and expanded my practice in the present location in July 1993.
- Wife: Marcey
- Children: Taylor, Callan and Hayden
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Northeast Missouri Dental Society
- American Association for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Show Me Orthodontic Study Club
- Pride Institute Alumni Association
- Spear Dental Management
- Past president of Northeast Dental Society-Secretary/Treasurer past7 years
- Past delegate of MDA House of delegates-served 17years
- Past trustee to the Missouri Dental Association for Northeast Dental Society
- President of Missouri Dental Association
Education is a priority in our office so that we can offer the most updated techniques in dentistry that are available to our patients:
- Completed the 27-month curriculum of United States Dental Institute for Orthodontics
- Over 750 hours of continuing education in orthodontics
- Over 150 hours of cosmetic dentistry training
- Over 400 hours in other specialty training
- Graduate of the Pride Institute and am currently a member of its Alumni Association
- St. Pius X Catholic Church
- Knights of Columbus
- St. Pius X School Foundation
- Moberly Area Chamber of Commerce
- Weight lifting
- SCUBA diving
- Water/snow skiing
- Coaching sports
- Wine collecting
LeeAnne Block, Registered Dental Hygienist
- 1995 Graduate of Moberly Area Community College, Associate of Arts Degree
- 1997 Graduate of University of Missouri Kansas City Dental Hygiene Program, Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Member of American Dental Hygiene Association
- Component Member of Greater Columbia Dental Hygiene Association
- Team Member and Graduate of Pride Institute Seminars
- Licensed to Administer Local Anesthetic and Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- CPR Certified
LeeAnne joined Dr. Berry and his staff in June 1997. She is dedicated to teaching and helping patients obtain the best oral health and hygiene. LeeAnne has attended continuing education courses above and beyond what is required by the Missouri State Dental Hygiene Board.
LeeAnne was born and raised in Moberly. She now resides in Huntsville with her husband, Justin, and two daughters, Kinsley and Kiersten. In her spare time, she enjoys watching the Westran Hornets sporting events.
Kathy Jaecques, Financial Coordinator
Kathy began working for Dr. Berry in July 1993 as the Financial Coordinator. She sets up financial arrangements that suit our patients' needs, file insurance, and follow up with all claims. She also handles accounts receivables and payroll. Kathy enjoys the challenge of helping make dental treatment affordable for the patient.
Kathy is a lifelong resident of the Moberly area. She attended St. Pius X School, graduated from Moberly High School and attended Moberly Area Community College. She married Gregg since March 1980. They are the parents of three sons: Chad (married to Tonya), Brad (married to Michelle), and Eric (married to Molly). She has nine grandchildren: Avery, Elly, Tinley, Eva, Everett, Mazy, Beau and Leo (twins), and Mack.
In her free time she enjoys the family farm and spending time with her family.
Crystal Slusing-Hess, Hygiene Coordinator/Expanded Function Dental Assistant
Crystal is a lifelong resident of Moberly. She graduated from Moberly Senior High School, attended Moberly Area Community College, and is a member of St. Pius X Church. Crystal joined Dr. Berry's office in 1994 as scheduling coordinator, Crystal joined Dr. Berry's office in 1994 as scheduling coordinator, then semi retired from the dental field in 2001. She returned in 2003 and is currently the Hygiene Coordinator. Her duties include scheduling for the Hygienist and assisting Dr. Berry when needed. She loves her job and working with the patients.
In November 2005, Crystal completed basic skills examination through the American Dental Association Accredited Dental Assisting Programs State of MO. She has become expanded function certified in Periondontics, Prosthodontics, and Orthodontics. She is also CPR and Nitrous Oxide monitoring certified and is compliant with OSHA and HIPPA regulations and a team member of Spear Dental Management.
What free time she has, she spends with her two children Allyson and Brock. Crystal enjoys being outdoors working it the yard, traveling, shopping and just hanging out with friends and family.
Debbie Hook, Scheduling Coordinator / Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
Debbie grew up in Moberly. She attended Moberly Sr. High School and is a graduate of MACC. She joined our team in 2014 as scheduling coordinator after working for a dentist in the Fulton area for 7 years. Debbie is a Certified Expanded Functions Dental Assistant through Nichols Career Center and is CPR certified.
She now resides in Madison with her husband Brian, son Dakota and daughters Destinee and Peyton. Debbie enjoys her daughters school activities, St. Louis Cardinal games, shopping and spending time with friends and family.
Raellen Baker, Expanded Function Dental Assistant
Raellen has been with Moberly Family Dentistry since 2009 as a chairside assistant. She has been an assistant in the dental field for 20 years and is Expanded Function Certified in Prosthodontics, Direct Restorative I & II, Orthodontics and Nitrous Oxide Analgesia monitoring. Raellen is also a graduate of University of Missouri-Columbia.
Raellen has three children, three grandchildren and enjoys being outside gardening with flowers and plants as well as traveling and seeing different sites along the way. In the fall she can be found at the football field cheering on her son.
Fallon Million-Guthrie, Registered Dental Hygienist, Certified Dental Assistant with Expanded Functions
- 2004 Graduate of Moberly Senior High School
- 2007 Graduate of Nichols Dental Assisting
- 2011 Graduate of State Fair Dental Hygiene
- Member of American Dental Hygienist Association
- Member of Missouri Dental Hygienist Association
- Member of State Fair Dental Hygiene Alumni
- Component Member of Greater Columbia Dental Hygiene Association
- Licensed to administrator local anesthetic and nitrous oxide.
- CPR certified
Fallon joined the Dr. Berry team June 2011. She is committed to educating her patients on the oral systemic link with dental health. Born and raised in Moberly, she still resides there with her husband, Shawn, and sons, Teyton and Tiernan. Fallon graduated from Moberly Senior High School and then went on to Nichols Dental Assisting program. After graduation, she worked as a Dental Assistant for 2 ½ years in Columbia, Missouri. Deciding to make the dental field her career, she completed her general education and prerequisites at Columbia College. Fallon then went on to dental hygiene school at State Fair Community College and graduated in May 2011 with an Associates of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and two Lab puppies, Sophie and Sammy.
Information coming soon.